For John, BLUF: All news reports have to be tested. See 1 John 4:1 for guidance. Nothing to see here; just move along.
Here are five examples of absolute lies promoted by right-wing media figures that will infinitely bounce among right-wing audiences trapped under the bubble.This is the Progressive news site, Nation of Change, by Reporter Cristina López G., 3 August 2017.
- Fox News host Sean Hannity’s Seth Rich conspiracy theory
- OK, we know he was murdered and we know he worked for the DNC.
- We know the D.C. police are totally adrift on this murder.
- So, I am open to suggestions.
- And, the DNC, and DWS, have not been very cooperative with investigators, but maybe that is just the Democratic Party way.
- Alex Jones equals not to be believed.
- No one I know trusts Alex Jones. He is down there below Amy Goodman.
- I hadn't heard Rush say this.
- I plan no space missions based on Rush's assessments.
- Yes, next question.
- Also, I haven't heard him say the Moon landings were a hoax.
- I hadn't heard this.
- Based on the suppression of other news of abuse (e.g., Rotherham, UK), I wouldn't discount this.
- If "certain" Muslims would firebomb Charlie Hebdo in 2011 (and in 2015 shoot up the place), why not? But those got publicity.
By the way, they are looking for donations.
Regards — Cliff