The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Bypassing Government


For John, BLUFIt hasn't come to this in Lowell, but if it does, you are in charge of one of the teams.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From the Blog Laughing Squid, by Poster Lori Dorn.

Photos at the Blog post.

My experience is that Lowell's Government is pretty responsive.  Some may say that is because of where I live, but I do drive around the City and I don't see a proliferation of potholes.  I was going to say that we couldn't say that about bridges in the City, but then I remembered the new Howe Bridge, connecting the North Campus (of UMass Lowell) and University Crossing, and yesterday morning I heard a report that work has started on the Lawrence Street Bridge across the Concord River at the Southwest Corner of the Lowell Cemetery.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  Which is not to say we don't need the Rourke Bridge replaced with a "four laner".  And, I am still pushing my idea of a limited access highway off 495, going across the Merrimack River into Dracut and beyond.  I would bring it off just this side of the Route 133 interchange and run it across the River just beyond Lenzi's.  My name for this, as I told herself at the Saint Patrick's Day Dinner Thursday evening is "The Marie Sweeney Bridge".  My estimate is $350 million.  Since the new President is pushing infrastructure I think we should be ready to absorb some of that job creating investment.

No comments: