The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Hypocrites on the Left


For John, BLUFWhat is that line about let he who is without sin cast the first stone?  Nothing to see here; just move along.




This is from the blog of John C Wright, Author.

Here is how it starts:

A question for my fellow Catholics: when is the last time, on a nationally syndicated program of any kind, you heard a popular voice praising the Catholic Church, or saying she is right about everything?

I can answer for myself:  it was Milo, on Bill Maher, and in his speeches in colleges, freely available on the internet.

And before that? I can name no one.  I am not old enough to remember Fulton Sheen.

Is he a shameful and terrible spokesman for our beautiful Church?  Yes, indeed, I fear he is.  When I get to heaven, I will certainly chide Saint Mary Magdalene the whore and St. Matthew the tax-gathering collaborator, wag my finger under their noses, and demand to know why persons of doubtful morals speak up for Christ, embarrassing the righteous and the just.

Or maybe I will certainly not.  I am too acutely conscious of my own sins and shortcomings to cast the first stone.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: