The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Can The Donald Buy a Break?


For John, BLUFIf I were you, I wouldn't even trust City Life.  😀  Nothing to see here; just move along.



Ed Driscoll calls this "Virtue Signaling.

BuzzFeed cancels $1.3 million ad buy by RNC because Trump is “hazardous to our health.”

Exit question via Sean Davis:

If BuzzFeed has the right to refuse business because a potential customer supports a policy that offends their conscience, why don’t Christian bakers who are being asked to cater a gay wedding have the same right?

On Democracy Now this AM, the News Reader, Amy Goodman, tried to pass this off as Buzz Feed trying to avoid confusion between news and advertisements.  That was, to me, confusing, since Democracy Now seems to me to be about 20% news and 80% Progressive advocacy.

And, my exit question:  Should I know what Buzz Feed is?

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  Actually, this sounds more like Ms Margarent Sullivan, late of The Old Gray Lady, and now of The Washington Post, saying the media should all work together to squeeze out Mr Trump.

No comments: