The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Free Range Parents


For John, BLUFChildren need some freedom.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



When I was young I walked to and from school on my own, over a double train track.  I walked, or rather rode my bike, to the lake, across the Town's main drag.  I played in the woods and even more.  On the other hand, we didn't have any Meth dealers in the area.

How times have changed.  And Maryland must be an especially dangerous place.  From Hot Air Ms Mary Katherine Ham gives us "Maryland free-range kids held by protective services for being at a park alone".

Hat tip to the Instapundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

  A good reason to worry about former Governor Martin O'Malley of Maryland as a Presidential Candidate, although I am sure he would be a better Candidate than Ms Clinton.

No comments: