The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Iran Negotiations Outcome


For John, BLUFI am hoping JFK can pull a rabbit out of the hat.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



I was looking for my bookmark for Order, Order when I saw Great Satan's Girlfriend and decided to have a peak.  Here was the top item:
To Stop Iran…

May have to gird our loins and commence bombing!

This is the short version, with better graphics, of the John Bolton OpEd in The New York Times, "To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran". I don't agree on bombing Iran, but I do agree that we could be facing nuclear proliferation.  Just ask Great Satan's Girlfriend.  Or Ambassador John Bolton.

On the other hand, with a secure retaliation capability, deterrence should work, assuming no bombs slip into the hands of terrorists.  This is where proliferation of US technology could help.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: