The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Marion Barry RIP


For John, BLUFLife is short, so we need to make the most of it  Not necessarily the way Mayor Barry did some times.  Nothing to see here; just move along.



You're just standing there and all of a sudden everyone is old.  Latest indicator is the death of former DC Mayor Marion Barry, at age 78.
Barry D.C. council spokeswoman LaToya Foster says he died shortly after midnight Sunday at a hospital in Washington.  He had battled kidney problems stemming from diabetes and high blood pressure and underwent a kidney transplant in February 2009.
Maybe today's Gospel asks the right question:
For I was hungry and you gave me food,
I was thirsty and you gave me drink,
a stranger and you welcomed me,
naked and you clothed me,
ill and you cared for me,
in prison and you visited me.’
Matthew 25:35-36
In the final judgment the question will be, did he?  Perhaps the answer will be yes.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: