The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Washington Leaks


For John, BLUFMy leak is good, yours is bad.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

My wife sent me a link to the blog Diplopundit, where I came across the following in the "Burn Bag" feature, for 24 May 2013:

Today I opened the Post to see yet another story about Syria and Iran, based on an anonymous State Department official without authorization to discuss. This, when we have Bradley Manning, the AP media wiretapping, and other cases where leaking is aggressively pursued. I don't understand this double standard.
Yes, leaking is OK as long as you are one of the favored, one of the high ups.

Here are some of the terms.

Regards  —  Cliff

  An obsessive compulsive observer, diplomatic watcher, and opinionator who monitors the goings on at ‘Foggy-Bottom’ (i.e. the State Department) and the “worldwide available” universe from Albania to Zimbabwe.

No comments: