The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Coakley Recycled


For John, BLUFMartha Coakley may be back.  Nothing to see here; just move along.

Madison, Wisconsin Resident Professor Ann Althouse gives me a link to a Boston Herald article talking about Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley running for the Governor's Office.

I wanted to run screaming from the room, but I would still be in Massachusetts.  Isn't she the one who gave us "It isn't illegal to be illegal"?  I should have gone to New England School of Law a long time ago, so I could understand such "elocutions".

In the comments to the Althouse Post one person says "She is perfect for Massachusetts".  Frankly, I didn't take that well.  Also, the term "Amirault story" kept coming up.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: