The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Promos From Conde Nast

This month I am paying the bills and I came across one for the magazine Travel and Leisure.  Inside is an offer for paying the bill (or, better, for renewing for a year).  It is a "Carry-on Bag."  It looks someone like the same offer from The New Yorker, which arrived a couple of weeks ago from CDS-Global of Des Moines, Iowa.  It came via the US Postal Service, in a think plastic bag.

Not a very substantial bag, but useful for me to carry things to and from the car I drive.  Made in China.  Wouldn't you think that The New Yorker would provide a "made in USA", or at least a "made in North America" item for their promo?

I wonder if Travel and Leisure, like The New Yorker, is a Conde Nast Publications?

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cliff.....MADE in China...ASSEMBLED in the US by Chinese immigrants....