The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Republican Establishment

I know Governor Sarah Palin irritates Kad Barma no end but after ignoring this item at Hot Air and elsewhere, I finally read it when Neal sent me a link.  I think Gov'r Palin makes a good point with regard to the Republican Establishment.  As my wife likes to parse it, "the down town Republicans and the grass roots Republicans".  I realize the grass roots Republicans scare the heck out of Democrats, but the grass roots Republicans are concerned they can't see much difference between down town Republicans and Democrats and see that as a problem.

For me, the real question is who can be creative in providing good solutions to our problems.  (Those of you who are thinking along the lines of Keynes and Krugman should put your hands down.  You will not be called on.)

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: