The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Star Parker Deleted From Wikipedia?

Over at the Instapundit we have a report that the Wikipedia page for writer and former Congressional Candidate Star Parker has been deleted.

Here is the Wikipedia discussion.

I would have thought that a Black, Female, off of welfare and a conservative to boot, would be so unique as to warrant inclusion.  Sure, she lost the election, but she did better than I did against David Nangle a decade ago.

Maybe I just have sympathy because she was running for a seat, California's 37th congressional district, that included Long Beach, Compton, Carson, and Signal Hill.  I wonder what my former "step-mother", Neena, editorialized at the time in her Signal Hill newspaper.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: