The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Books vs Kindle Books

Over at the Instapundit I was directed to this site to see a chart about a comparison between Amazon dead tree book sales and Kindle book sales.


Our nod to Business Insider for this information in graphic form.

I would say that for my wife and myself we are buying Kindle books over dead tree editions at a two to one ratio, at least.  Then there are the books on CDs for our trips to Virginia.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, Amazon is unleashing a new device in an open challenge to iPad and from the description, I think they are onto something. It is called Kindle Fire....larger than the current Kindle and comes with HD color capability....and plays Flash content....I have mine on order.....only $199.