The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, July 25, 2011

How We Spend Our Time

I found this in a Blog post by the Most Rev. Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M., Cap., who is the archbishop of Denver, but enroute to thePhiladelphia.
None of us lives forever.  Or rather, all of us live forever, but only for a very short time in this world.   If we lose our money, we can often earn it back.  But if we misuse our time, we can never get it back.   Where we put our time shows the world what we really value and believe.  What we really believe shapes our choices.   And our choices shape our eternity.
"Burning Daylight"

Hat tip to The Lady in the Pew.

Regards  —  Cliff

3 comments:

lance said...

Not this blog, but sometimes others remind me that there are precious minutes I will never get back reading the blog.

Unknown said...

some people waste there time and they have no sorry for it they do not know its importance because time will not wait for any one and once it gone never comes back

Renee said...

I just took an online internet addiction test, it sure put me in my place.