The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It could be a way forward to mitigate a bad situation.

So ends a post by the NPR Ombudsman on the "Juan Williams" imbroglio.
In the hundreds of calls and 22,769 emails the Ombudsman received, many said the same thing: “NPR, you’re fired.” Or, “I’m never donating to NPR again.” Some asked for pledge money back. [NPR, as a matter of policy, said it wouldn't share how many emails it's received.]
22,000+ EMails?  To the Ombudsman alone?

Hat tip to Instapundit

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Craig H said...

As was quoted from a large number of those emails, "I'm never going to watch you again" rather indicates that a large number of folks who hate NPR without ever having "watched" it (how you can watch a radio network is beyond me) are speaking more to the partisan political culture of the moment than anything else. I'll wait for Arbitron and then see what I think.