The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thanks, Sam

Keeping the history alive, Renee Aste has short post linking to The Phoenix about the Sam Meas campaign.  I am really pleased that Sam Meas elected to run and I was proud to have his bumper sticker on my car.

Thanks, Sam.

Regards  —  Cliff

4 comments:

The New Englander said...

Can't comment on Renee's site but was so glad to see she posted this -- I otherwise would've missed this article.

Anyone know what Sam is up to these days? I know he was promoting McKenna and Polito but haven't heard from him in a while..

Renee said...

There was also a great article from North Shore Magazine that came out a week after the primary.

It's rather wild, he's the only candidate I can think of off hand that gets great press after a loss!

http://nshoremag.com/freedom-tale/

Renee said...

Greg (New Englander),

Huggy's article is really great. What other Republican candidate with Sam's positions gets good press from NPR and from the Phoenix?

Also in November check out gerry nutter's blog for Sam.

http://gerrynutterslowell.com/2010/10/05/new-contributors-to-gerrynutterslowell-blog/

The New Englander said...

Renee -- thanks for both links, I'll check 'em out now..