The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out Back Question of the Week

I now know that the text complete function in the "Title" block doesn't not work by hitting return.  That just publishes the Blog Post with only a title.

I was wondering what to use as a question, given the unlucky things happening in DC.  Then my wife told me.

Who is it in the US Senate who has been suggested to Queen Elizabeth II by Prime Minister Gordon Brown for an (Honorary) Knighthood?

And, for what reason?

And what does the US Constitution say about this and what is the workaround?

Regards  --  Cliff

No comments: