The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Website Number

I must have too much time on my hands.

Here is an item from the LA Times about Vice President Joe Biden, during a live interview, turning to someone off camera and asking them for the "website number."

This is the kind of blunder I am capable of on any given day, so I have some sympathy for the VP.

And, it is actually a small gaffe, at least it is small when made by VP Biden.  But, for sure, if it had been VP Palin, then it would have been another matter. I was surprised the LA Times picked up on it.

Regards  --  Cliff

No comments: